Yosemite National Park 2 days Tour - Most Popular!
- Yosemite Park entrance fee included
- Includes Two hour Valley Floor Tour run by Yosemite National Park ($35)
- By Train and Bus from San Francisco or Emeryville. See how the transportation works.
- Single travelers welcome!
- Comfortable seating on the train and fullsize YARTS bus with restroom and i-phone etc outlet
- Spend 2 days in one of the most beautiful places on earth, Yosemite National Park.
- Stay by the river at Yosemite View Lodge in El Portal
- Round trip from San Francisco
- Leave San Francisco on Day 1 before 7AM and return on Day 2 after 9PM
- Yosemite Valley Floor Tour - 26 miles, 2 hours
Yosemite National Park
Day 1: Travel to Yosemite (227 miles) by Amtrak train and YARTS bus
Pick up from almost any hotel in central San Francisco area between 6:15 and 6:45 a.m. Comfortable Amtrak train from Emeryville connecting to YARTS bus at Merced leaving at 11:00 reaching Yosemite Valley Lodge near The Falls by 1:25 p.m. This link shows how the transportation works.
*VALLEY FLOOR TOUR. 2 hours. 26 miles
On this two-hour tour, park rangers introduce some of Yosemite’s most famous sightseeing points in Yosemite Valley and describe the history, geology, plant and animal life of the region. This year-round Yosemite Valley Floor tour provides a fuller knowledge and enjoyment of the park. Open-air trams operate from late spring through early fall. From late October through April, tour in an enclosed and heated motor coach with large windows allowing unimpeded views of Yosemite’s famous sights.
For El Portal, YARTS Bus from Yosemite Valley Lodge leaves several times between 4:00 and 8:00 p.m. Takes about 25 minutes.
Yosemite View Lodge El Portal:
Deluxe room with two beds & private spa bath, air conditioning, TV, kitchenette, refrigerator, and coffee maker. Dinner and breakfast available.
Check out and take 7:23 or 8:56 a.m. YARTS Bus transfer from El Portal. Arrives Yosemite Lodge in about 40 minutes. SPEND THE DAY ON YOUR OWN. If you want to take 4 hour Glacier Point Tour it has to be booked and paid for direct with your credit card well in advance as it sells out - http://www.travelyosemite.com/things-to-do/guided-bus-tours/
Returning to San Francisco:
Meet us at Yosemite Valley Lodge YARTS bus stop at 3:45 p.m. for departure by 4:00. Reaching Merced about 6:30 p.m. connecting to Amtrak train reaching Emeryville by 9:45. transfer to San Francisco by 10:00 p.m. There can be traffic delays or late departure - please do not expect to catch a flight at night.
- 2 days of transportation including free luggage space
- Yosemite Park entrance fee
- Tunnel View stop as part of Valley Floor or Glacier Point tour
- Room and tax for one night at Yosemite View Lodge.
- YARTS tickets for the transfers between Yosemite Valley and Yosemite View Lodge in El Portal
- No hidden costs such as fuel charge etc.
Note: YARTS schedules change in mid May and mid September. Actual times will be given to you when boarding the tour. If you have any questions, contact us.
2 DAYS YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK TOUR STAY AT YOSEMITE VIEW LODGE
Available almost daily except on certain holidays and weekends
Tour price per person in U.S. Dollars includes room and taxes. Child rate applies up to age 5 to 11 sharing room with adult.
See Go to Los Angeles | Yosemite 3 Days Tour | Stay Inside the Park | One Day Tour | Transportation only to and from Yosemite